We are a friendly group – you will be made very welcome!
Please contact us to find out more. Details at foot of page.
Meetings are every third Thursday of the month at the International Aviation Academy at Norwich Airport. We start at 19:30 with a short update of news and future activities followed by a talk on an aviation related topic by a prominent speaker.
At the interval there is free tea, coffee and sandwiches.
Trips and Visits
Day trips to various aviation related venues across the country, and sometimes further afield, are arranged most months, as well as visits to airshows during the season.
Our widely appreciated magazine is free to members and visitors to talks, in paper or electronic format. Starting with the Chairman’s message to the meeting, its 20 A5 full-colour pages are packed with all kinds articles from the very up-to-date to the historical, the local to the far flung.
General, civil and military aviation are all covered and illustrated with well chosen photographs.
Details of the talks and visits arranged for the year are found at the back of the magazine.
Speak to David Bradbrook, the editor, if you would like the electronic version.
The membership fee is £30 and runs from January to December
Non-members are welcome at meetings for a charge of £5
Key Magazine Contents for This Month
- I beat sexism to fly Tornado but wasn’t allowed to drink pints like the lads
- Norwich Airport restarting services and building programmes
- EasyJet plans to close bases and cut staff
- Air Livery quietly continues aircraft rebranding
- New Fire Engines for RAF bases
- Ex-Royal NZ Air Force Harvard aircraft set to fly again
- Parham Airfield and British Resistance Museum – memories of our visit
- The end of the beginning for 737 MAX re-approval is now in sight
- The French Connection to the Norfolk and Suffolk Aviation Museum – Part 2
- PIA Airbus crash puts its future and that of many Pakistan pilots in doubt