We are a friendly group – you will be made very welcome!
Please contact us to find out more. Details at foot of page.
Meetings are currently held virtually via Zoom every third Thursday of the month. Normally they would be at the International Aviation Academy at Norwich Airport.
We start at 19:30 with a short update of news and future activities followed by a talk on an aviation related topic by a prominent speaker.
In the interval, at the Academy, there is free tea, coffee and sandwiches.
Trips and Visits
Although currently suspended, Day trips to various aviation related venues across the country, and sometimes further afield, are arranged most months, as well as visits to airshows during the season.
Our widely appreciated magazine is free to members and visitors to talks, in paper or electronic format. Starting with the Chairman’s message to the meeting, its 20 A5 full-colour pages are packed with all kinds articles from the very up-to-date to the historical, the local to the far flung.
General, civil and military aviation are all covered and illustrated with well chosen photographs.
Details of the talks and visits arranged for the year are found at the back of the magazine.
Speak to David Bradbrook, the editor, if you would like the electronic version.
The membership fee is £30 and runs from January to December
Non-members are welcome at meetings for a charge of £5
Key Magazine Contents for December
- Crowd funding helps to get Catalina back to Duxford
- Bletchley Park Revisited/Acronyms R’Us
- I just knew that this was for me – Kirsty Murphy – Red Arrows pilot
- First Boeing MAX flights with fare paying passengers and huge Ryanair order
- Airline Update
- Lufthansa trials lie-flat economy seat concept
- Additional F35 arrivals but talk of reducing total “order” size
- AH-64E Apaches arrive In UK, said to be new Carriers’ other strike capability
- Airport Update