We are a friendly group – you will be made very welcome!
Please contact us to find out more. Details at foot of page.
Meetings are currently held virtually via Zoom every third Thursday of the month. Normally they would be at the International Aviation Academy at Norwich Airport.
We start at 19:30 with a short update of news and future activities followed by a talk on an aviation related topic by a prominent speaker.
In the interval, at the Academy, there is free tea, coffee and sandwiches.
Trips and Visits
Although currently suspended, Day trips to various aviation related venues across the country, and sometimes further afield, are arranged most months, as well as visits to airshows during the season.
Our widely appreciated magazine is free to members and visitors to talks, in paper or electronic format. Starting with the Chairman’s message to the meeting, its 20 A5 full-colour pages are packed with all kinds articles from the very up-to-date to the historical, the local to the far flung.
General, civil and military aviation are all covered and illustrated with well chosen photographs.
Details of the talks and visits arranged for the year are found at the back of the magazine.
Speak to David Bradbrook, the editor, if you would like the electronic version.
The membership fee is £30 and runs from January to December
Non-members are welcome at meetings for a charge of £5
Key Magazine Contents for February
- EAAA Doctor saved by colleagues after life-threatening collision
- The John Romain Story – Part TWO
- The Royal New Zealand Air Force (RNZAF) Museum, Christchurch
- Secrets, disaster and tragedy
- Boeing’s MCAS on the 737 MAX may not have been needed at all
- The Aircraft Restoration Company wins £1.4 million Lancaster repair contract
- FAA goes to extraordinary lengths to monitor all Boeing 737 MAX flights
- Airline and Airbus Update